The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Tasmanian Renewable Energy Alliance Inc. will be held at 6pm on Thursday 29 October 2015 in The Chapel, New Sydney Hotel, Bathurst Street, Hobart.
The business of the annual general meeting is to:
- elect the officers of the Association and the ordinary committee members,
- confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting and of any general meeting held since that meeting,
- receive from the committee, auditor and servants of the Association reports on the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year of the Association,
- appoint the auditor and determine his or her remuneration.
The committee of management consists of:
- Senior vice-president
- Junior vice-president
- four ordinary members of the committee.
A nomination of a candidate for election as a committee member is to be made in writing, signed by 2 members of the Association and accompanied by the written consent of the candidate and delivered to the public officer of the Association at least 10 days before the day on which the annual general meeting is to be held.
If insufficient nominations are received to fill all vacancies further nominations may be received at the AGM.
Nominations should be posted to PO Box 4748 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000
For further information contact the Public Officer, Jack Gilding at email@example.com